Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unit 9

  1. Review your unit 3 personal assessment of your psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being. Reflect on these areas . How did you score yourself on a scale from 1 to 10 in unit 3? How do you score yourself now? Has the score changed? Why or why not?

In unit 3 I rated myself a 9 physically, a 7 psychologically, and spiritually a 5. You would think that over the course the ratings would get higher but in my case I feel like I gain more insight into more development that I need and in all aspects of my life. Even physically now I see how the undeveloped aspects of my life have been effected. I now can see how these aspects of my life intertwine.

  1. Review the goals and activities you set for yourself in each area. Have you made progress toward the goals? Explain.

I would say that having the new tools in a more integral approach to my own health has given me the right direction to achieve all goals I have set for myself as long as I stay persistent.

  1. Have you implemented the activities you chose for your well-being in each of the three areas? Explain.

I have implemented the activities that I chose for my well-being in each of the three areas but the difficult thing is to see if I can stick with it once this class is done with and there is no constant reminder.

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have the tools you need to reach that inner place, don't you think you will realize when you need to enact the practices in order to maintain your confidence and ease frustrations? Just knowing how and feeling the positive effects that meditation and the other contemplative practices bring to your inner life (if they do) will make you want to use them for the benefits. My wish for you is that you not forget! Peace, Mary

    ReplyDelete